Watch live recorded sessions presented by or collaborated with Pharmacy Declares.
10th November 2021
Tracy Lyons will be presenting 'The Climate Emergency and the case for a Carbon Neutral NHS' in the virtual meeting hosted by Pfizer.
11th November 2021
Tracy Lyons and Ravijot Saggu, CPhO’s Clinical Fellow will talk about ‘‘The Climate and Ecological crisis: How medicines optimisation teams can respond to this health emergency’.
Click here to find out more.
10th February 2022
Komal, Reena & Harpreet will be hosting Tracy Lyons & Minna Eii at their monthly meet up.
13th - 14th May 2022
• Green Chemistry – Mike Hannay
• GP pharmacy teams & sustainability initiatives – Wendy Tyler-Batt
• Planetary Health Report Card – Ellie Self
• Carbon-Footprinting for health – Tracy Lyons
• NHSEI Procurement for sustainability – Peter Morgan
25th May 2022
Sharon Pfleger is a Consultant in Pharmaceutical Public Health working in Scotland. She is delivering this talk to the National Greener Practice Group about the impact of medicines on the environment particularly their effect on our water.
Click here to watch the recording of the event.